Thursday, October 13, 2011

What I want was just ....

Hi hello hey. I have been audi-ing all days, i shall take a break and find a time to blog. These day, one word to describe me - moody. Oh ya, sometimes you can't really judge people in no time, becos' i ensure you will be wrong. Yea, i actually judge the wrong people, kind of sorry, just an unexpected person. Laugh. Alright, i shall start before you start saying i am wasting your time. :/

The things i want to buy:

- New clothes.

- New school bag &outdoor bag. Mine too bored .

- New shoe !

- @cash. Despo for it .

- A own camera. I want to have my own.

- Contact lens. Expired.

- New sport shoe. Sigh, i wore mine for so long.

- Foundation. Arg, i lost it.

- A notebook. That can write everything in it, so expensiv, 34 buck. 

- New belt. Mine broke.

- iPhone 4s. T.T Taking without the s.

- Ruberry Hello Kitty iPhone cover. Hardly find now.

- iPod. I need one to flood music.

Things i want to do:

- Shopping!  I wanna buy loads of clothes and etc...

- Work for money ): No money no talk.

- Bake ! I didn't bake for so long~

- Go swimming ._. Feel like going for a swim, laugh!

- Get a good results. Pray, i can't fail.

- Eat more delicious food . Hehe :b

I want to be:

- Happy everyday. Sigh, moodlesssssss.

- Noticed. Hi, i am invisible.

2 simple one. (:


Thats all i want, not much i know. I am not that greedy yay! Grant for me okay!? I realised its quite a lot ._. Everything consist of money except for being 'happy everyday and being noticed'. Hehe, it reminds me of money can't buy happiness, laugh. Hmm, getting iPhone4 today, see my parents' mood. Pray for me then. I am very bored, everything just bore me along, i have nothing to do, no where to go, no one to love. Jokes, if i own a iPhone4s, i sure that it will be my listeners,sigh. Anyw, currently i fell for a song- Move like jagger. Its new and nice. Youtube it LOL. Perfectly sang \m/ These day, i have lost my appetite, faster come back!! Thats random. Yea, okay BYE! Awaits my no.200 post. (:
~

24th.

No comments:

Post a Comment