IM BACKED FROM MSIA. (:
Me and XinHui
Me and Askie
I do love your lovely comments, but dont say it out.
Hello people! Im back from malaysia man! It was quite boring, but i can't bear to leave the house><"
Doesn't it sounds fun? Narhs... My dearest JiuJiu have passed away, thats why we never go people's house.
Cos' if JiuMu bo go, and her children nv go, we go for? Right? Only for this year. To me , its okay.
But i feel like saying, can people dont pandang (So believe in something?) Idk how explain....
Then let me explain, give example*
Example 1:
Kai Ling : God, why you wear red clothes!! Now is 7th month sia.
Jing Ling : Why cannot red clothes wor?
Kai Ling: Ya lar, they say what if you wear red clothes at the 7th month, the ghost will come find you.
Jing Ling: Oh my goddd! HOWHOWHOW!
Example 2:
Mother: (packing red packet, $5 each.)
Aunty Mei saw*
Aunty Mei: Eh, red packet cannot give $5 one neh.
Mother: Who say one? Why not.
Aunty Mei: My friend heard then tell me one. I also heard myself before, cannot give odd number amount.
Mother: Why so complicated one. I dont care la.
Aunty Mei: What dun care lea!!? They say will bring bad luck to your house.
YUPS! Thats the 2 example. Understand by the short dialog? I hope you all understand, its simple to understand actually. In chinese it sound like this,"Mi xing" , yup?
In my case was, i hope my relative wont so you know? *Malaysia side*
It was like , they all say, if your family died, before chinese new year, in my case was, my JiuMu cannot go people house to bai nian. My thot was, take it as she not going to bai nian lo, just go there chat chat. Is okay for my JiuJiu, JiuMu and anyone. Is the one's house we going to. They pandang marh. What can we do. Wait people come bainian lo.
I talk this is becos there's some meaning in it. What people said, you no need so believe in it one marh.
Thats not my main point of today's post.
TODAY is the last day of chinese new year. The main point is:
I have reach SG, so can use comp ler. I did not wish all was becos no comp to use.OK?
I wish everyone a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR. Stay happy and smile everyday, (:
I also wish all, 天天好天 !There's such a song call that. It is a nice song. Meaningful.
Firstly, must 身体健康! Without it, you can't get the things you want right?
Then more and more. May your wishes come true @ today midnight. ^^
Lastly, HAVEANICEDAY~






No comments:
Post a Comment