Funny and gross thiny happened in school canteen.
Guess what ! After school, have lunch with the netball team. What happened :
Denise: Tomorrow have training lei.
Me: Wah, i cannot go to training, I cannot, really cannot, how i really cannot go to the training, cannot make it. Because I want to sleep, very tired. ~
(Rebecca's mouth have green tea, she was bearing while she was laughing)
-In the end, she spilled the green tea out, (what she do was) when she going to spilled out, she tried to blow back the green tea back to the packet. but some still come out, quite alot.
Vanessa: blahblahblah (duno what she talking)
-She just took Rebecca's Green tea and drink.
-While she was drinking, Rebecca told her that she did spilled back the green tea to the packet.
Vanessa : *spilled out the green tea immediately.*
(I was siting infront of her.)
Obviously my shirt was full of bacteria, got rebecca+Vaneh's saliva.
I had chase Vaneh around the canteen to use her shirt to wipe of my shirt.
After that when we go back, i sat on the green tea thats was on the chair, OMGG.
After that Rebecca dont know did what to Vaneh, Vaneh spill the green tea that she bought on Rebecca's hair. Rebecca go wash her hair.
Then,
THEEND.
RACHEL,
HAVEANICEDAY~
No comments:
Post a Comment