ALIEN !
I saw a alien @ class. Damn cute and funny. Guess why.
Cos i brought some ginger breadman for Sam, Xuan, Vaneh, Nette,Kingsiong and myself.
Left Vaneh's in the plastic bag. It is english time, we listen listen listen....
After that Sam saw something stick on to my plastic bag, I thot was semi shit.
Sam tho was eraser dust. After seeing i thot was eraser dust. We thinking is that a living things,
or the wind blow something only. So we took it using a ruler put it on my table.
It move! By its own. Damn cool.Hmph, i have no pict of it ,
Firstly, my phone had no more memory, secondly, it was too small.
Look at this, i draw it, it was something like dat.
It was like, below is the leg or smthing, idk? on top is like long long one,
like tube likedat, it was really moving. It was like so cute. When it fall,
it slowly climb up again. ROAR? Another time is a small ring, Sam put at it.
It cannot move, anywhere, so it just, slowly climb, funneyyy! SO CUTE.
Next i want to know can it swim? I just put water surrounded by him,
i think that the circle i made was too big?
The water spread at the number 3. Then the water touches it. After that, i regretted,
I faster take tissue paper dry the water. Make the tissue to suck the water,
i use the ruler to move it lightly, it stay atr not moving, i gonna cry.
Cos whenever i use ruler to touch it, it will move. I so worry. After awhile i keep looking
at it. R.I.P. Suddenly it moves! I SO HAPPY MAN! Awhile more play with him.
So so cute man. Daven came and see. He uses his hand to touch it. IT DIED.
I GONNA CRY. I HATE DAVEN SO MUCH AT THAT TIME. OMFG.
Really my dear, R.I.P ,
I will miss you, Ah mi tuo fo.
HAVEANICEDAY~


No comments:
Post a Comment