Content is about , Pretty.
What pretty girls have :
1. People that are also pretty/handsome will actually make friend with them.
2. They will not have too much stress getting along with people.
3. They will gain respect by people. (Don't you think so?)
4. Less people commenting on them.
5. People outside will see you differently.
6. Go out with the pretty ones and snap a chiochio picture.
7. Very daring and not afraid ?
Actually there's more , but im not chio(pretty) , so i don't know what the pretty's benefits.
Sometimes iam really that envy of them.
Ugly people(MEME):
1. There will be friends and best friend, they mix with hearts but most of them looks normal.
2. Sometimes people don't give a damn on you.
3. Stress to get along with people.
4. People will comment you a lot if they really don't like your face.
5. Anxious to go out.
6. After taking photos with friends or only urself, hardly put on anywhere like facebook and blog cos they want to hide themselves. Not want people to comment their faces.
7. Timid .
Okay, there's much more. I not talking that ugly larhs. :X I not refering to anyone because, everyone have a different side of view. Seriously i the most agree one was that pretty people will gain so much respect from others. You will want to go out with them, respect them... This is my opinion. What if im suuuper pretty, I think i am outside with all the chio bu(s) alrd. This is what i think.
Actually if you are pretty, it is not wrong larh. Is that good to be pretty? But attitude and heart must be right. I think most of them are friendly? Haha, wild guess.
Next ler! ugly or not really pretty people mostly will be hated by someone? Or people won't notice them. Sometimes their photo will be commented badly. it hurts a lot man. But who set the rules that ugly people cannot take photo and put that as her own profile pict? I guess no barhs. Ya, if im ugly, i take the picture of myself, thats was still my face, I cannot change the fact.
THEN , can anyone tell me, who the heck in the whole wide world don't want to be pretty? Yeah, everyone wants to be pretty, want to do the best for herself. If that person was ugly, do you think she likes to be ugly? Pretty girls everywhere anywhere, uglies, too. I know how it feels like when people insult you. I don't like it. Terrible sia the feeling. But i still believe some of the people did not recieve a lot of dirty comments from people before right? Im seriously seriosuly envy.
I have a question to ask the world, no matter is your look, life, anything, friendship , I want to ask that,
"Why it was so unfair to some of the people, actually i was quite fortunate, but can i at least pass 55% of my life to get perfect, or just a great? At least? Some of the abnormal people was so pathetic. Why must put them into this way? Can't the world be fair to everyone?"
Is true that some of the people is not fortunate the way they born out, no legs? No hands? Face very weird? No this no that? Or some sickness? Just want to tell everyone that, when you have the best, please appreciate. When you have your family by your side, spent time with them or sort of whatever la.
GOSHHHHHHHH! I became so naggy man :X Just live happily. (: with peace.
HAVEANICEDAY.~
No comments:
Post a Comment