Contact lenses.
going to put in and remove contact lenses. Training time clash, cos' i tot training starts immdiately after school. So, before they sent the msg, i had alrd agree to the person.. I should have ask the team properly first, my fault ):
Anyw, ystdy the person told me to touch my eyeball. I tried, the first time i touch, i din blink! SUCESS!
thats the 1st time evr in my life touching my eyes. God right? Heheh. Not bad luhhs.
BTW, this is how I look today in school ><"
I know it is fxcking chio mad ==| Thats my jiaobin face. I can't believe i survived going to school with this cui fringe. goddy. Not bad right ??? yeah, i miss my old fringe although everyday have holes :
OKOK, this also ugly, but the main point is my fringe. This no hole la of cos, cos take pict will tidy up marhs.
Compare the fringe, 2nd nicer right, obviously man. (:
Nothing to add on anyw. AND lastly, Mr. Lam dismiss us late at 2pm! School end at 1.40pm.
NO OFFENCE, seriously, it is too much, school have already dismiss , we have our prioty to leave. WHY always take our time. Other people have CCA. start at 2, example the band people. How they eat sia seriously. Haishh.. I was damn mad in the sci lab. I STOPPED. Got to bathe thn go learn to wear lenses le.
HAVEANICEDAY~
:D

No comments:
Post a Comment