Tuesday, March 22, 2011

About a tiring day and a awesome training!

Tiring day.


Ohmygawd. Today school starts at 8.10am. So that we can have more time to sleep, but thats make me more tired. Bast on scientist, the more you sleep the more tired you are. So, wake up early and stop lying or lazy-ing on bed anymore. But sad to say, im not one of them who can just wake up straight. Whenever my alarm rings, I would snooze it and out 5 mins later. After 5 mins, I will kept 5 mins 5 mins 5mins, until 30 mins was gone. No choice, i cannot just wake up straight and go brush my teeth. I must learn and try. (: 

Wonderful and Awesome training. :D

Laughoutloud, after school , there's netball training. Basically after doing the "Tiring" fitness, we played games. I dontknow whats the game called, "locked " or something, pronouce like this lahs. Fun, easy to play but i lazy to explain. I had played 3 times alrd bahs? Forgot 2 or 3 times. Whenever we play, we sure will laughs one. I can say overall the training was AWESOME . Why i said so? After doing the so called tiring fitness, we did played game, after the wonderful people make me laugh in this wonderful game, I felt no more leg cramps. (: 
Muahahha. Only stomach cramp because of laughing. Nevermind, laughing is healthy. But cannot laugh too much lahs. Maybe should end here. ^^ better do my homeworks first. :D Tomorrow is a new day! Thats what chicken little said ! Bleahs. Haha, sign off here alrights?


HAVEANICEDAY~

No comments:

Post a Comment