Sunday, March 20, 2011

March Holiday trip to Cameron Highland.

BACKED TO BLOGGER LIFE!

Erm , it had been a long time for me to blog. I am gonna update daily for a sake of my blog to stay alive.
Anyw I m back from Malaysia again. Bythway , when i went in to my blog, I saw my back from Malaysia post, it had been there for a long long time, i think about months, I shocked, Im posting back from Malaysia again. Really had been like a long time for not updating. Poor blog. I will love you from now on alright? 
Back from March Holiday , (Cameron Highland Trip)


 Outside the smokehouse.

What is smokehouse? Incase some of you don't know.
It is sort of houses that looks damn beautiful and expensive,
that means only most of the richs can affort. If you want to see 
how it looks like, you can go search in google, type :
"Cameron Highland smokehouse." I don't have the picture
as i forgot to take on that time. Busy taking photos of ourselves. :X





The ground that we were stepping have alot of moss. Gross..
For my own gain, I must step up and take a picture. (:







We LOVE ♥,♥ this picture alot. Isn't this picture cool?






I was damn so happy because, I LOOKS TALL!  Thanks to my highheels -.-
Bytheway, behind us was the SMOKEHOUSE AREA! DAMN FCKING COOL.




Lets move on to :  
OUR APARTMENT we lived in.



 Yeah, obviously, this was our key to our room! 
And a special thing about this picture was, look at
the area that surround-ed the key, look likeee?
It definately look like a sea/river, isn't it? You see!
But it was the ground. It can be a river/sea if this area 
flood. Haha, joke -.-


In our room we choosen! Hohoho xD
So fast take picture le right? We just arrived.
But anyw, in the end, this is not our room.
Easy to explain, we changed room with our cousin.



HAHA! This picture then was taken in our room!
Great? Take a look in this picture, its a mirror right?
It cracks, loves this picture, simply because it had a feel.
(:




LOL! I don't care weather it looks ugly/pretty. 
As long as I like it, thats enough...
Randomly take one. ^^ I was lying on my bed.



Nothing to do, so we eat ...
Worst than nothing to do, 
we take picture with the thing we 
were eating. Joker?? Nevermind,
it was such an artisitic.


In the park!


Pointing up to the clock high high above! :D



 There's the clock up above!



Thats me? Abit not natural...



Xinhui here. Cute? ><"


This girl cuter right? :D Xinhui's sister, Wanqi.


Me and WanQi.
Hope that our friendship that builded since
the day we born-ed will never end . ♥





Make a wish people!! I wish that....




Don't you think the flower is beautiful?















End of the park....

The LareHouse. 
Basically, this place is also for rich people
to stay in. I don't know why we have to go such
place for nothing??? Mommy said that we are going 
there to see the beautiful view. When we go there
for just a walk, I feel that like we very poor like that..
Nevermind, lets welcome, "The LareHouse."


Got taitai look bo? Buaypai right? Sit like taitai...
The photography view nice? :B




 Aisehhhh!
 




 The mosquitos was killing me since just now, damn itchy, sting me 10x time also have==
Pain plus itchy die. Can't you see i m bearing...


I can't take it anymore! Faster shoot that idiot picture lah!


I tell you, i damn darn regret coming this idiot place.
Now, whenever i see those pictures i took in this LareHouse, 
mywhole body will felt itchy!

BOH TEA CENTRE!

muahahahahah! You know whats this right?
A brand of tea. Let me find a picture of it..


There it is. Heard before? Theres alot of flavours... It taste great!
You must try.. (:

Photos taken there: 


Its always the same view of the big big tea land! ==|









The next day , we were going back home. The car's water thing, keep boil the water.
I don't know whats that called because i don't drive what? We had to wait for the car
to be repaired.... LALALA, damn long bodoh. So we go to drink tea.... Bleh blah blah.



When we were waiting in the shelter.





























After that we went home. 
Oh my bloody goddddd.
I feel like vomiting sia.....
Keep sprinning and so on.
Turn left turn right, dizzzy and sick.
Plus, there 5 people squeezing at the back roll.
Ohyourtian right? x,x Fainted..
When we go for a toilet break, my dear
WanQi really vomitted. Xinhui intended to vomit.
I felt like vomiting, i was cold, sick and tired. 
But, i dint vomit out. Muahahhahaha. 
Reached home, just chat play eat sleep.
This is life? Haha? :D LOL!

Stop here alright?



HAVEANICEDAY~

No comments:

Post a Comment