Monday, March 21, 2011

Upload pictures about today~





Today was a new day.
Yeah, as i said, today was the first day of school after school holiday. Refreshing uh? Yeah, its not really. Basically what I loved about today's class was Geo class. The reason was because our class had changed our old Geo teacher (Mr Noor) to our current one (Mrs AwYong-CM) , at first i felt so scarly creepy, was like OHMYGAWDDD!?? She gonna teach our class? I was thinking and kept repeating myself, "Wow, I dontwanna die!" But actually, I loved her lesson! Although sometimes felt so sleepy. She can joke, laughs, play, serious, and have fun with us. Of cause also must listen to her when she teach lah hor? (; Mr Noor is also a good teacher, I loved him to be in our class, he rocks. \m/  Is not that i happy that he leave, but sad too, I remembered the short time we joke around. ^^ But I was also happy to invite Mrs AwYong to our class because if she is fierce, I would listen every word she said to us. :D That will be great, wont FAIL.... 

After school, Me, Lois and my beloved bibi Jiamei went to CongPang to ask for the price of the Class Tee i Had design, he tell me to change the design a little bit, because using my own piece of work, is too expensive, $25 like that. After makeing a little changes, it cost $20. WOW, quite ex hor? :X EnnnnHmmmm. After that we went Mac near there for lunch, okay, it was so funny! Me and Jiamei making each other laugh like mad.  Muahahha? Errrrgh... Damn funny dies. After that we went to ....
NorthPoint. Walk walkwalkwalkwalkwalkwalk..~ Then Jiamei suddenly say "Bye, I go home , taking MRT." Wooh, so cold sia. Theres must be a reason behind , anyw, here are some pictures that I had taken today, chou Jiamei is not inside, herh!!!Oh have, candid derh ^^ :


Look at lois's eyes, innocent sia, i like :b


BIBI! My beloved Jiamei, chio right? ^^


Oh my, this one, i must say. I hate to go library the most! Do you know why? Oh let me tell you:

  1.  Everytime when i step into the library, it was so quiet and sleepy.
  2.  Whenever i m in the library, i dare to say,  we will scolded by a librians for at least 1 time. -.-
  3.  Whenever we joke and wanted to laugh, we can't .
  4.  When we can't bear to laugh, really laugh out, people will give that annoying face. ==|
  5. Every spot of the library also cannot sit. So mafan, and we may not to find seats to sit right, then where to sit? Sky meh?
  6. When i sat down, i will feel like sleeping, because there is no sound and cold.
  7. Cannot eat when we feel like, cannot talk to the phone even softly, the librian nothing to do will scold...                      
Theres the reason why.... Thats why whenever my friend ask want to go library, i will give that sian face, -.-
I rather to do homeworks in Mac than library, Mac can eat when you feel like, can chat on phone, can laughs talk chat. :D Yeah~? What do you think then?

HAVEANICEDAY~  




No comments:

Post a Comment