Friday, September 2, 2011

Daily life 26-Back to the past .

Hey yo yo yo. I went back to Pri school to visit our Pri school's teachers but ending up can't find them... Alright its on the 1 Sep, yesterday . I actually get to eat the food in Primary school, it didn't change before, as in the food stalls. OMG, i miss them alot.




Next part was, Me, Huixuan & MeiZheng decided to go Rachel Lee's house. So we went there. Anyway, countdown , 8 more days to the don't know what SHINee world concert, for MeiZheng, she totally mad! I wanted to go her house is because i never seen frosky before, its Rachel Lee's puppy. But the puppy was real fierce, I had never seen such a fierce dog before, mostly dogs see strangers in the house will just bark awhile and stop. Hers is, one hour later , still barking. I reallly can't believe, he's quite mad. We are scared! Like this:


Yes, thats so epic but TRUE. ><"\

The time we almost up for us to go home, the dog finally calm down and won't bark anymore. And we can touch it. I can't bear to leave him, awww he was so cute at that time. Frosky, i love you :D


HEHEHEHEHE! Adore much.
Byeandtyvmuch.

No comments:

Post a Comment