Friday, September 16, 2011

OMG result slip !

Yox. Exam was finally, finally over. Quite relief, but better not, SA2 are chasing us. I guess we can't relax but to work even more harder. OMGOMGOMG! I hope i can manage it as it was really kind of stress and a lot of homeworks these days. Hoheho, how was your results uh babes? For sure will be better than mine a alot. Okay lets see :D


Look at my art! Thats my first time, oh, FYI i am not showing off, just expressing my feelings to my blog. My Geo and Hist just suck. But this round as in CA2 is much more better than SA1. I failed 5 for SA1. Look at the differents. My maths improved damn lots. I got 30 plus for the previous, i guess? Thats why i sounds so happy. Lets work harder for SA2 ! Gambateh !

No comments:

Post a Comment