Monday,
Thats the day we kept on laughing throughout. Using phones to take picture? Ate @ Pastamania . I had my Beef Banlongese eaten. Huixuan had her pizza. I love that time, after that went to buy Gongcha as we usually did. My lovely lunch, awww so tasty. Its not that costy anyway, go and try :D
-
Tuesday,
Hey, thats today! Met up, do homework. @KFC. Saw Miss Leong and Miss Lee. Miss Leong get to teach us Maths there as we requested, but wow. Just 1 question. HAHA, and a simple one. After doing, went to tution. Kind of retarded anyw, while we're in the life, nearly the level we going, - tution house, we actaully bang to each other. Like , fighting, banging, machiam pain. You know why? We wanted to sit inside. Like, seriously lame? Kindof very~ As, the fan will blow our hair mad. Thats why. Cat fight, ew. Oh ya, the winner is- me. -.- Not big deal, but to me its a big deal HAHA!
Half face of xuan, i know i know. I just like this picture :X
-The end-




No comments:
Post a Comment