Friday, September 9, 2011

A sudden update.

Alright, I am alone at home as my parents and cousin went to a dinner thats invited? I am not supposed to go, aw thats sad. Mapling all while as i had no more things to do to make me feel alive or maybe save me out of boredom. But sad to say, it fail. Anyway, i feel so cold right now, its kind of random but.. nevermind. I actually met a very annoying guy in maple, oh fuck, feeling suay , i shouldn't have actually respond him. He was very irritating by asking me to be his maple gf. Aw no sorry.

I still haven't do my Maths homework, and its a paper, i guess it will be tough. Ahh, save me from life! HAHA, guess what, i turned on the tv to keep me not to scared :x I don't know when they will be coming back. Time now was 11:30 pm. WHERE ARE THEY!? My brother was out too, no one home, feeling sucks. Holymama, i feel so hungry right now, who's gonna cook for me?! I realised i am typing what i am feeling all the way.

Okay lets stop. I miss 2 show.
1st - On The Fringe .
2nd - Love Keeps Going (美乐加油!) 

Who doesn't ? (:  On The Fringe actually teaches teenagers a lot. Not to join gang, must study hard, adults usually use teens to be runner. I guess i used the wrong word, i hope not...? Love keeps going teaches us a lot of reasonable stuffs. Like what will we get through in love. Nice.

Oh ya, not forgetting there's a meeting fan event on this Sunday. . . @ Orchad same place, 4pm start. If you are going, hope to seeyou there, but i think i will be squeezing like hell. I am thinking should i go, surely packed with people... I hate squeezing anyway.  Aw i going to bed or finding food to eat soon. So goodnight.

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment