Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fear of cats.

Hi guys. I had kept something in my mind for so long. Im very very suuuuper scared of cats. I don'tknow why, maybe me and cats have no fate at all? When i see cats, 99% of them will be starring at me. And i don'tknow what they want to do to me, bite me? Chase me? Scratch me? Or eat me up? The most i scared was, Black colour cats. Damn darn scary please. They was quiet, and i afraid they will sudden attack. Oh, i almost forget that, tiger and cat was in the same family. Can you imagine if we bully cats, they call their backup-tigers. We die. So, don't abuse cats. Look at this, isn't it fucking scary?



I bet this is scary, so don't offence them (: 
And one more thing thats quite awkward , i like hello kitty, but, i scared of cats. I havent been notice that hello kitty is in the cat category. Oh fuck? And i like hello kitty, thats me. Its my taste my my personalities. I can't stop liking the things i really like, if not, can you? I hope you don't have any problem with it. I don'tknow why i even talking about this. LOL.    

My house nearby carpark i usually walk that way home becos of shorter distance instead of walking SP way, have a cat. Black cat. I always forgot there's a black cat, so i walk in, everytime i reached the doorway, then i will remember. Fml. And i will be like :" Oh nonono, don't look at me, don't come to me, please cat." So it just stare at me, can it read my mind? Uh?



Okay signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment