Friday, August 19, 2011

Burnt my hand !

Ohtheshit, i burnt my hand while using the digital perm-er.  I dint care at first, suddenly it turn kinda red and hot. Addtionally, pain . I quickly went to apply cream. But, it doesn't help much. Slowly, it turn so red. But isn't that pain anymore. When i going to bathe, i apply toothpaste, fuckthepain. Regret applying , one of the people suggested this so, i try . Thanks for the suggestion anyway. It did not help but it gone bad to worst. Blame me being so careless and forget to put my hand under the running tap immediately after it burnt !

Now its much bigger than this. Holy. Im so bad luck today, @ Mac today, Huixuan just snatched back her uni ball pen as she was VERY afraid that Jiamei will me make drop her pen, then accidentally scratched hard with the pen on my finger. Damn pain, it bleed , sound terrible , but actually not that bad, looks like its not a major one, but seriously pain. Now, burnt my hand . 

Trying to poke, FAIL-ed alot of times. Becos its really hurts );



At least i manage to take a photo of myself and the perm-ed hair. I know it looks suck in me. Maybe i m not suitable in this perm styled, as i don't have skill. So, don't judge. (: Anyw, just ate KinderJoy . I love it, but my mom kept on saying :"You think you still 小孩子(Small kid) meh?" I just repeat myself again and again , my motive for buying that is not craving for the stupid toy, is because i like to eat ._.''''''' The toy suck, no offence, i don't get the format ,  look at it.

I don'tknow m i stupid or the toy is stupid :x I will just throw it away bytheway. Today i had my Chinese Paper 1. Tested on Email, i choosen Q2 , must share the thoughts and feel for getting the "最有爱心的学生"    prize. Kindof simple (: I guess i should end here. 

RAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment