Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hey all. I m rather busy nowadays. But i will be even more busier after my exam week. BECAUSE i had to attend a few outings. You must be really thinking hard there's just a few, why m i so busy. Alright, i will just make it straight forward, me and my friends was planning a birthday bash or something for one of the outing. It was kind of hard, because we have to prepare a lot of things. Lets faint. I will state out the few outings.

1. Qing Jing's Birthday - 27/08 Sentosa .

2. Class BBQ - 2/09 Sembawang Park .

3. Friend's Birthday Bash - 3/09 Venue not confirm .

4. Sticky - not confirm Clark Quay .



I knew it is really few. But, i can't spend too much money, so, i can't go out too often. Although its the break for CA2 but SA2 is chasing us soon. Obviously, i will still enjoy myself :x 4 outings only but, outing is very different from normal going out with friends okay! It will be more fun, i bet? Oh, it should be 3, Sticky doesn't counted as outing, stupid me. The papers was kind of hard, but still can managed, but NOT that well. I scared im going to fail my Lit and English. Fml if i really fail. 

Rac'

No comments:

Post a Comment