Thursday, August 11, 2011

Say yourself la.

Hello prettys and "handsomes" ! Im just joking , firstly , i will share will you guys the picked photos we took by Xuan's camera , cos' she had uploaded . The previous one is taken using iPhone , so is totally different . So, lets start.

Jiamei, me , Huixuan . Lovely?

PHEWWW~

I like this ! Thanks Xuan!

2 pretty girl on my left and right ! 

Huixuan ar , beautiful isn't she?


Okay , fullstop for the pictures .

Basically , today is my worst day EVER . I just feel so down, and words are seriously fucking mad strong! Don't anyhow sprout words without using your 'brain' to think . Words are really powerful, base on we using words to communicate right ? So , the things you said , i WILL not forget. (: But for sure , you can forget in 5 mins time. I gaurantee . Im not shooting who & who or whatever . Just saying .

Training was tiring , but actually, still okok. :x Tml we are going to Kampong Gelam ! I dontknow whats that, obviously a Kampong. But , is it really a Kampong or what ? I had never been to a more real Kampong before . Like no nice house, less food, got chicken cow horse and stuffs , just that nothing can be found in Singapore ! ! ! ! ! I just hope the trip would be AMAZING ! YAYY!

Kgtg, tyvmuch'



No comments:

Post a Comment