Hey ladies and gentlemen . Bascially im back , to update ? I had a huge amount of homeworks that are NOT complete ! Im that brave to say that . I must start rushing like madwoman . Believe me . Today , nothing special . Was bored during training and feel ABIT drownsy . Like seriously . Ya , and $ problems. ALOT . Im oweing people money . Alittle amount only not few hundreds thats ofcos . I need to get new lenses , all was already expire . Whattheshit . But , i remember i have 1 more pack as in plastic bag inside there's still some more boxes of lens. Impossible so less right ? Argh . Today went to school with my spec , so ohyourgod ._.''''''
In the end i still managed to take it uh , for wearing the ugly spec. As you guys can see , the number of readers is like definately sucks ! Cui . 5 - 6 only . I can believe it anyway . But , happy to say , today i have 40 readers. Checked , @ blogger stat . My reader's counter was spoiled . Wth . I dontknow which to trust better . READ THIS! Im awesome ! HAHA . Don't puke , i know ); Im just bored so unfortunately i spill out these words . But quite true uh , joking. Imissyou . For real . And , nowsdays i kept on playing maple . Anyone played maple? Formspring me with your ign . HEHE . Okaaaaay . Rushing my work soon, not mapling today . :D
Tvvmuch'''''''''''
No comments:
Post a Comment