Sunday, August 21, 2011
Daily life 24-Studying & a awkward situation.
Hey guys, im back in no time right? History test tml, wish me goodluck , MUST ! I m very hungry for the whole day, thanks my mom for cooking udon that will never make me full. Im very lazy to go out and eat , i don't know why.
Oh ya, just now there's a weird and awkward situation came to me. If you had followed me on facebook , you guys should know. There's a old lady, or i don't know how old, she called my number , and ask me if (her son name) around? I told her she called the wrong number, she insisted asking me. And, suddenly she cried. I was stunned. Then she asked me is this 9227****5 ? I told her that handphone number only have 8 number, maybe try the on with 5. She say okay. Then thats it. The embarrassing part was, when the number was in, i thought its my friend, so, i said this once i pick up,:" Hello hello hello hello~ hello hello hello!" Millions of hello. Omg. Then i realised and thats make me damn retarded. Gonna stop here, craving for food now.
Rac'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment