Im back , too fast ? I find that i really have nothing to do , so i decided to update my blog , AGAIN ! Today is a very windy day , with slighty thunder sound . I love it anyw . Actually there's only one reason to make me love this weather , its becos this weather can make me sleep comfortably ! True right? But the problem is, i can't sleep -.- My mother was not at home , ofcos same goes to my brother . BUT , my dad is at home . It sounds great right ? Can say yes , becos there's someone to accompany me @ home . Also can say no , becos , he had been telling me to do my homework . Argh . But at least im not alone at home . (: I will be scared . Exams is just around the corner , and im still so slack . I'm lazy Lazy LAzy LAZy LAZY !
I must change my attitude to the better . Woke up @ 1230pm today , sounds so pig , my dad dint wake me up, and always dint , even when my mom was oversea-ed , my dad wont wake me up in school days ! And i always must put alarm for back up . I dontknow why , maybe he want me to sleep more ? Keke, next time i can oversleep and YAYY!? Impossible , my mom rarely go overseas nowdays. Anyw , i wore a EXPIRE lens out yesterday cos i can't manage to buy one in time , it makes me eyes so uncomfortable today ! BUt when i wore it yesterday , i feel so good, so clear , like wtf ? So dont ever wear a expire lens . I should stop here and sneak to bed >:B
*Please visit Brentlyn's blog ! And , Formspring me, thanks!
Tyvmuch'

No comments:
Post a Comment