Thursday, August 18, 2011

Things i hate !

Today im well-ed bored. So im gonna share what i hate !

  1. Hear sounds when im sleeping alone!
  2. Miss my fav show.
  3. Seeing guys(note:who are not in r/s) treat a girl on something but not me!
  4. Intended to take a photo, ending up was a video, AND the thumbnail is what i expected..
  5. Walking home alone.
  6. When my friend buys something i craved for. (Jealousy)*
  7. Forced to wash my plates after dinner.
  8. Return money i had lend.
  9. To drop my uni-ball pen, once drop, immediately spoil.
  10. Toilets that have no toilet paper.
  11. When i bathing in my toilet, i realised my towel was not with me.
  12. When my plan failed. -Whatever plans.
  13. My friend is eating something smell good beside me when i have no money left.
  14. I wanted to eat my friend's fries, she/he snatch back.
  15. I written a word and i think its nice, but i wrote wrongly-.-
Twitter doesn't help me to release my boredom. Also, by the way, im watching "On The Fringe." Currently sick of homeworks. I had to rush on my English and Math. Today was kind of tiring, thanks to the windy weather that makes me wanna fell to bed. I think the weather a-bit suck. Hot , too hot, cold, too cold. I can't tolerate the weather especially the hot weather! I think im stopping here , have a goodnight sleep. (:
Lastly , you guys must study hard for your exams ! ;)

RAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment