Okay yes, very late. On this. I should post this on Sat night, but i dint. Okay, just words here. (: Okay ? Okay uh, OMG, so many okay ._. Okay lets not waste time, sad to say SG, lost to MAS. Those who dontknow whats that, go google it. SG obviously i dont have to say much right ? MAS is malaysia. Ya, i really could not believe it lah, cant be ! IMCRAZYYYYY! SG can't lose. But, is okay. They really tried their best, SG was strong okay! SWEAR, but congrats to MAS lah. They actually was not bad, was fast. WOW? O; I forgot the score i think,
think only , trying to remember, so shutup. Joking, em SG was 31, MAS was 34 or what, around there lah.
I GUESS THIS IS THE WRONG ANS. :x
Checked im correct. Sorry guys, google it. (: Oh ya, mascot of SG called shawn. HAHA, randomly random. Ya thats all lorh. I will update one more post becos, this is for ASEAN GAME. And next is about today. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AHHHHH! Busygirl. :l Okay thanks!
Photos @ http://www.redsports.sg/2011/07/04/asean-schools-games-netball-singapore-malaysia/
Tyvmuch' SG TEAM ROCKS!
No comments:
Post a Comment