Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mama , faster come back !

Okay look at the title, obviously my mom will be going somewhere right ? Anyw, this a a quick one . She will be going to Malaysia tml , and it is Monday! Okay, nothing will be going on on Monday, but , i will miss her . She will be back on the 14 th , meaning Thurs. Whats the reason for her to go Malaysia, becos my mom want to pray for my jiujiu. I miss him badly, i hope i can dream of him one day, really . I hope mama will be back soon , ); but 4 days is long . If its holiday i can accompany my mom to go there,  my dad din't take lift, so my mom will be going alone . . . Sigh .
I dontknow how to express my feelings, i really miss my jiujiu D; i really felt like seeing him , whenever i think of him , my tears will roll down. I want him back , badly . But can't . . . . .

And , i hope my mom will have a safe trip . Mama , must be careful okay! (': 4 days is long, i sure will be lonely . Without her, life sucks .

Ya , Huixuan helped me buy Maybelline eye liner , basically buy 2 get 1 free. (: You guys can go buy, @ Watson. But it cost-ed alot . Simply mine eyeliner dried up , -'- I hope it is nice lah , becos we're going on a outing soon. Dontknow when ._. Yeah , main point is,

'I miss my mama , i miss my mama !' Sigh , okay lah , i will just stop here, tml should be weird going home with my mom not around. I must be independent tml till thurs , becos i always don't listen to her, like calling me out for dinner, and i continue using computer , calling me go bathe , calling me wash plates, ask me to do my homeworks, after she told me again and again, then i will start whatever she asked me to do ,without her , what m i going to do all this automatically . Oh gosh . I tried my best okay !? Love my mama alot.

Take care

Tyvmuch'

No comments:

Post a Comment