What a NOT CUTE title, I really can't think of one. Becos im cute! Ohmygod, dont puke . Ya try to take my jokes orhhh~ This is a random one , okay anot?! Boring blog i have.
I fell for you .
I love you .
I want you .
I need you .
Wtf, i just want to be with you .
AND marry you .
Okay, if you think it is just a quote, then let it be, if you think it is real , em then just let it be. But i can't tell. Playing with you HAAHAA. <---- new one. LOL. Don't come ask me is it real or what, don't be silly. (:
Life is tough ,
I had to cope everything like studies, CCA , friendship and etc. I had to live on until the day im old and die. I had to face the reality , the fade, the troubles . But , i have some happiness . Although life is really tough, i will still live on . Regardless of sky is gonna fall , im going to die or anything. Becos Rachel Tham must be strong. For some people, have to work, wake up so early , came home so late, just for working to earn money. Without money, life is worst. Money is life, but money is NOT happiness. I really don'tknow whats life. About money , happiness, love ? So wtf it is, argh . Okay i dontcare about this, becos, i will live on. Stress life, happy life, sad life, which is mine? The tough one? Is it , is it? How will you know right ? Unless you're my parents. If i can study really hard, be what i wanna be next time, and earn money. Earn big big money, bought everything i crave for, m i happy and healthy? So life? So many differents stuffs and opinion about LIFE. Okay.
Love is hard ,
Then whats love? When both of you met each other, have a sense of happiness and marry and have kids and live on, and old and die? Love is about sex ? Love is about money? WHATS LOVE ABOUT. About your looks? Your background? Your mother fly!? I dontknow weather i believe in love, becos, some guys are not trusted, becos we really dontknow what they want? Sometimes, i even feel that , love is cage. No freedom , whats this? Or love is natural ? Or you have to build your relationship, then you go in to love? Or the girl must be very pretty , then will like them. Or boys must be veryyyyy handsome, then you can accept ? Oh, true love? Hard.
Study is stress ,
Without studies, how m i gonna live when i grow up. My studies is really very weak. What can i do with it, study harder? I can't cope the stress anymore, History , Geog , Math , Sci , Eng , you are driving me like a madbitch . ); Everytime when lesson starts, i really can't control my mind. When lesson end, i was relax. Im not interested in any lesson. I dont understand what teacehr talking sometimes, but i have a tution. Is it enough? M i suitable for school like seriously? Everyone is the same, as alot people was talking about, just that are you hardworking anot. Or you are lazy and just giveup. Hardworking is really stress, im a person who is already not that smart , i really have to put in more effort. But what if im not interested at all. My future will be sucks ? STUDYSTUDYSTUDY. HARDHARDHARD, -.-
F.m.l fools.
Im really sickening . I feel like sleeping and will get up when everything was done. And have my beautiful life , lovely and peace. ♥
Tyvmuch;
No comments:
Post a Comment