Saturday, July 2, 2011

Daily life 11-Rest a day,

Thursday's post, posted late due to blogger's problem. -.-

Hello . I . M . S . I . C . K . HAHA. Yes it is real. Morning i can't wake up. And i dontknow why. I got a sore throat yesterday , my sound started to change yesterday... And i knew, it will gone worst today, but it do. When i woke up this morning, it was so awfully pain. F . M . L . So tired that i fell asleep, my throat still very pain, i hold it until i fell asleep. After that my mom touches my head and let me continue to sleep . LOL. So today i was absent. Had a good sleep anyw, thanks to the weather. (:

I missed the fun in school anyway, what a waste . :/ HAHA. But is okay , at least i can sleeeeeep. Dont jealous babes . Until 130pm, if im not wrong. Its like, June holiday you know . But June holiday seems that it havent come, but it had already over . Wtf. What a short post today right? Oh ya, i go google and search sore throat, image, alot of disgusting throats , seems so painful, they should take care their throats and stop making it worst . Gosh, and i found out that ginger can cure sore throat. I should try drinking ginger tea ! :D SO, goodluck to me. Love, my throat.

Tyvmuch'

No comments:

Post a Comment