Hey guys im really back, sorry i dint update becos im sick. And not
busy. Thursday, i got a suuuuuper pain sore throat. Truth. So i was absent, previous post did said, Friday, i went back to school, as i felt much much better. But until the time absembly came, celebrating youth day, i got fever, and my sore throat gone more serious. Damn pain, i was like going to faint. Argh, moodless too. Went straight home after that, then i called my parents, they were @ JB. THey told me to bath and sleep. But they instruct me to eat medicine in the fridge. After i ate, my throat, started a fire. Damn hot, like inside got a fire. Serious, i really swearrr. Like damn hot in my throat. ); I still can remember the feeling. WHen i going to my bed and rest, i can't sleeeep. MY THROAT was on fire, how to sleeeep. Seriously fuckup. I can't . I tried all these:
- Mouthwash. (Very mint flavour.)
- Salt water.
- Salt.
- Vinegar.
- Apply medicine.
- Sore throat sweets.
- Tablets for sore throat.
- Cold water on my neck, near throat.
I repeated it for more than 3 times. My throat is still burning. Wtf. Can't stand it. I really felt like jumping down and die. Argh. After the day, means today, NO MORE! YAYY. Ya one more thing, yesterday, I have, that fcking
burning sore throat, cough, flu and fever. WAH, like worst than h1n1 like that. HAHA, obviously better lah. . . Today i have tution. Learnt map and scale again. Recall, becos i dont know anything @ school the previous semester. :Z <--- nice face right? Mine face! HAHA pigu craps.
Tyvmuch'
No comments:
Post a Comment