Friday, July 8, 2011

Daily life 14-I wanna sleep lah.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I want sleep, i was really very tired, went SP after school with Xuan and Jiamei. (: Ate KFC , and chat . Of cos , i  m going to tution later. I dont feel like going, i felt so sleepy, yawn. OYG lah , i really dontwant to go, but i nv go for 2 week . _ . No idea what to do. Obviously i will go, but sleepy. BUAHA. My eyes was so drownsy , gonna closed! Oh, me and xuan was despo for hamsters anyw. Buying soon, JOKING. Our parents DON'T allow. Sad case, i want a puppy too. So, if only i can. Even a little hamster also can't , a puppy? Em ... ... ... HAHA. NO WAY right. Oh tian , if my birthday got people gift me, for present, it would be great. Idontknow what will my parents say, give other people? -.- Maybe . HAHA, AH. Stress abit la, next week im going to sentosaaaaaaa. Once again, picnic. WOW. Okay lah, ending here, what a short post anyw. Rightrightrighty? Yesyesyesy ! :D


Tyvmuch'

No comments:

Post a Comment