Friday, July 22, 2011
Thanks to the music , reminds me of your bloody face,
Hey yo hi duh people ! I have tution later on , argh . Actually time flys so fast , dont you think so ? DO you know , from last week Sun , i was like Monday again , now Sat again . Damn like , FAST ! I listened to some songs i usually listen last time , but not now , and i think of you . I miss the times , i with you . ); Even thought of when im Pri 6 , sec 1 , or friendship even relationships. Songs are powerful ! Example tear drop , white horse , love story , xia yu tian , and my last song @ blog , and more la . The feeling came back , I REALLLYYY MISS YOU . Do you ? No , definately . Okay next , today we had our racial harmony day celebration , awesome , maybe not . (: And somehow , got the dontknow what BFF thing , quite good , they teach us how to solve conflicts , and it might works .
Okay bye , I MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYOUUUUUU! D;
Tyvmuch ,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment