Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I LOVE MATHS.

GOHOGALA ~  Random shit. Firstly i love maths. :x I hate math since i was primary 4. Only until now , i love maths . Becos i know how to do ! If i dontknow anything , i will hate maths. Thats Rachel . I WANT TO BE PRETTTYYY ! I had mentioned @ my facebook . Pretty can do anyt you like, pretty is perfect, is EVERYTHING . If im (: It take me forever . Sad life , still owe Geraldine a Birthday Present , havent reaaaaady yet . x.x Wtf , im still waiting the blogs i stalk' to update their blog , no one update @.@ at all . Today had a fun time with Lois at SP . Talking alot of rubbish-s . Lois first time buy Gong cha , she was like " EH really very nice lei " Cute IL , i bet you dontknow what i talking , dontknow formspring me lorh . Cos its privacy , BUAHA! Back to the main topic , maths , algebra , headcahe , yes i , know ! Anyone pro teach me like , please~ Wink. Camwhore somehow . Not pretty , but , accepted );



 

I hope you're not getting a plastic bag now :X Thanks . Ending up soon, remember maths rocks . The more you hate maths , the higher chance you can't do well . Try to love maths , enjoy it have fun !

Tyvmuch;

No comments:

Post a Comment