Saturday, April 16, 2011

Confident.


As the title said, confident, do you have it? My confident level can drop immediately if i had been hurt by your words. Believe? There's a lot of ways for losing your confidents.. In game? In work? In your outfit? In your words? In manymany ways. There was a time, i was playing auditionsea. In case you dontknow whats that :
www.auditionsea.com , no offence, i was playing with a noob. But i did not even win one game, thats because i lose my confident. I kept tell myself i cannot play chance6, thats why i really cannot play. She's just playing chance 1 and she can win me. The next day, my confidents came back and i can chance 6... I feel so ashame that i can lose to a noob? Thats isulting or what? :B And a time,i did not go out for a period, and im so gonna wear a dress. I am not confident in myself, so i change to shirt and pants. Jiamei got ask me before, why your confident so low? I really dontknow how to answer and i will think negatively.The thing is, you can build your confidents step by step, slowly and steady. But if someone hit it, it will fall to the very bottom. Isn't it? So, build your confident quickly and do not allow anyone to hit it. So it wont fall so easily. I hope i was one of them. (: later going orchad with my family and relatives. So.... I go facebook first, :D

HAVEAGOODDAY~

No comments:

Post a Comment