HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO NGJIAMEI. (BIBI)! ♥
She's my best bibi ever. I know I should have posted it long ago. But due to phone problem, i did not do it on time. So sorry .
But what i want to tell you was, we had failed to give you the best surprise but, i still can see you smiling on that day. Yes, someone actually had to come, but something on, so, it disappoint everyone . I hope you like the disfigured, distorted domo i had drew on the cake. (: But you said it was ugly, break my heart. ): But i hope you dont really mean it. I m recalling the time we had been together. I can say, there's alot of photos we had taken? I had make the photo above to shows the days we had passed. I dontknow weather you like it anot, but i trust that you will appreciate this thingy right? Jiamei ah, sometimes i know you had been trying hard, envy peoples have this have that, but yours finally came, really came. I sure that you will appreciate that, as for me, i still have to wait looooong loooooooong , as you know. Haha. Stay chio okay? Stay pretty and stay hyper. But not stubborn. Thats the bad thing about you.Wished you happy everyday. May your dreams feel your smiles. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIBI ! ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment