Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fuck my ulcer!

My ulcer is damn fishing pain. I uses alot of ways to try making it vanish. But it just can't ! What i had done to it...

  • I put salt. [x]
  • Mouth washer [x]
  • My medicine [x]
  • Waters [x]  
Damn irritating luhs my ulcer. Today i had my chinese oral exam. I tried to speak up, you know im in a great pain? It hurts from the starting of school till i went home. Went to put medicine, my ulcer was really hurts. ARGHHHH... Anyways of curing?? Tell me pleaseeee... I need you helpp!!! Haha, anyw today's chinese oral was so...... Yeah, basically, the picture was real... My real means real people inside lah, 2 guy bullying one small boy. When i first saw it, i feel like puching the 2 guy. Fucking no brains or what, also not small already still want bully the small ones. Brainless-,- then i just say out what i want to say about the guys lorh, heartless. ♥   Haish, my mouth hurttts! I feel like put a pinch of salt but scared pain. Above as i said, i tried before salt, the salt refers to just 1 small salt. Just like a dot. But thats already hurts , my tears all came down sia, auto one, still dare put a pinch of salt? Siao? IMPOSSIBLE! Yeah, it is impossible. But i wanna try. Now, so many idiot mosquitos kiss me. My whole leg was damn itchy. Lastly , F.M.L !

HAVEASUAYDAY~

No comments:

Post a Comment