Saturday, April 9, 2011

Great morning.

Hey guys, here to update again. How good im to blog every single day. (: The time now was 12.23 PM. I actually woke up at about 10 AM plus? I thought i gonna miss my spongebob show again, but i didn't . It was shown every Saturday @ 1130 AM. My so call "favourite" cartoon ever. 

spongebobbbbb!

He was holding on to krabby patty! I hope it can become real and i could eat it ! :D Cool anot? My topic is not about spongebob okay?! Lets continue, i eat bian pao. Is like flat bun yeah? I dontknow how to translate luhs! I have my facebook quote :  Ask yourself, is today a good day? 
I dontknow im so gonna say yes/no. Yes because if i say so, i would make it a better day, if i said no, its all because i had $0 to go out and will be rotting at home. I tried to ask my mom to buy ingredients for making cake or so whatever? :D I hope can bahs. Other than what i wanted to say about my about my morning things, i had really no idea what to add on, yea? Can you think of one? Think think think ! Put on your thinking cap. By formspring. (: Bytheway, i m gonna change my wording below.... To:

HAVEAGOODDAY~

No comments:

Post a Comment