Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Old skin and new skin .

New blogskin.

Woohoo.. I had change my blogskin is because simply i am getting bored of my old one. Seriously i hate the tagbox standing at my blog doing nothing. No one really go tag -.- lazy or what? Tingteh there who will go press sia? M i right? :b And one more thing i really suuuper dislike about my previous blogskin. You know what? When im posting it was dam irritating. 


1) Before i type, I had already set what colour i wants and what wording and so-on.
 Normal techique right?


 2) After typing, when i post i have to highlight everything, and make it black again. Need to do it twice. If not.....


Yeah, if not the colour will be something like that. . . .


Abit grey, but the grey darker than this.


AND the wording would be like this. Ugly right?



.
.
.
.
.
Thats why everytime without fail, i would do all the steps over and over again. It was so troublesome . Thats why i always lazy to update my poor bloggy. I hope the new skin can give me new life and new hope for my bloggy. :D Sounds great right? ((: so...  bye my old blogskin:


 MY dead tagbox that has nobody's tag.
But flood with all those nonsense... -.-



 Older message..


Then all the damn irritating web came and tag, full of theirs. Always thot is people tag so i click on it, this appears :




Irritating spell wrong, paiseh.



Thats why i hate tagbox without anyone tagging on it and even all this irritating webby appears.
REFRESH WITH new one now. :D with no tagbox. Neverminds, i had ended my presentation, haha jokes. (: Bytheway I did not insult my old blogskin hor. I still miss it derh. ):

HAVEANICEDAY~

No comments:

Post a Comment