Friday, April 8, 2011

Napfa Test 2011.

Today napfa was damn tiring. Not that body tiring, is falling asleep tiring. We had to queue up for so long till we actually sweat. Pissed off sometimes. What i really hate about napfa is not the exercise or either the time used. It was the queueing time. I did not finish becuase im really impatient for the incline pull up. Theres was lots of people surrounded. A bunch you know, scarly.. Some people even waited for a whole day, because the teacher was away and they were lining up. -Fainted- have anot? The teacher was so busy until left the students behind? Haish. I smelled smoke now :x laughoutloud . Im bored like mad or what? I dont enjoyed my day today. It was sucks. Really, no joke. Double confirm no need say. I used to hate napfa test. Always , i guarentee. Even my primary school's napfa test. Its all the time. Fade. I had nothing to add on, so easy one word, bye. 

HAVEANICEDAY~

No comments:

Post a Comment