Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hong Kong!

Going hong kong soon. Soon is tml. So dont text me or what. Exam is coming, i will study there, i swear, i promise. I dont know weather i feel like going anot. Seriously, i miss Singapore. I really do. Whats up with HongKong. Would it be fun? Come back on Monday and Tuesday exam le. Is like, it would be so sudden for me. I think at night when free i will revise my work. Yea, i try and i will.

Maybe, its a not bad chance right? Should be happy. Should i say: 

- "YIPEEEE! Tml going HongKong !"
                           or

- " Wah, tml going HongKong uh? So fast -,-"

                          or

- " Sian, miss Singapore and friends sia."

                          or

- " Exam coming still need go, want my exam fail arh?"

                         or

- " o.o "

Really, i dontknow man. Happy, angry sad ? Stress jiu have. Muahahaha! Im mad. I really dont have the heart to go sia. What should i do? Not because of exam, okay urh, partly is. Not because of far. Not beacuse of school. What is it beacuse of?!!!! Nevermind, farewell guys. Dont miss me too much! 

Actually must miss me! ); I wont be updating my blog sia... So, yea. I go for 4 days 3 night siol. Okok. Night. This is for you : "MUACKS" * 

HAVEAWONDERFUL,GOOD,HAPPY,JOYFULDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment