Sunday, April 17, 2011

iPhone users.




Saying a great hello to iPhone users. Lol . As a lot of people said, almost everyone in the Mrt is using iPhone. And yesterday, I witnessed it, and even my mom. The whole Mrt is fulll of iPhone users. Not bad yea? It was totally awesome if i m one of them. But soon uh? I dont confirm the date of iPhone 5 coming out. Heard that it had been postpone to November or what? I m aming that. >:D Muahaha. Why all people wants iPhone. let be guess? Becauseeeeeeeeeeee :

  1. Alot of fuctions?
  2. Got Apps. 
  3. Good quality facebook and twitter.
  4. Messaging is nice.
  5. Got its own style.
  6. Popular. 
Thats what i think luhs. Cause when im using friend's iPhone got all the feelings. Hehe. I dontknow what im posting it. :x But i just love the way iPhones are. The style, the generations, the apps, the facebook, the screen, the iPhone protectors, they were sweet! (Y) Alot moreeee. iPhone just rocks!(Y)

HAVEAGOODDAY~

No comments:

Post a Comment