Saturday, June 11, 2011

Daily life 2-KTV with parents.

KTV.
Went to Northpoint with my parents today. Actually we intent to go JB. But thanks to the hell god new bus, AC7, we waited for so damn fucking looong, we took MRT to kranji to take bus 170. But its such a long queue, ofcos we dulan alrd, so we went to NP. For KTV. :b YAYY, finally i get to sing, thanks goodness, no window was breaked. :x Sang alot of songs, damn tired and more and more boring.. Have a great day with parents. Cherished. Anyw, when we were on the way home, i saw one damn cute poodle pppy. I told my mom i want it so much. I was convincing her yet my father destroy it. -.- He scolded me in public. Wtf. Neverminddd. Pictures of myself.. This is how i look today, with fringe tied up. My style okay!? :B




 Hehe, thats ugly. Humble me. I tried to sing "back to december " @ Party world, but failed. -.- I sang so sucky. Chinese songs is better for me. And i act one can sing korea songs, MUAHAHA, actually can lah, but these day i used to listen english songs, so i can't already. Throw my own face infront of my parents. HAHA, im so confident i can sing, but in the end, like so sucky. So next time dont haolian already . HEHE. And liang shan bo yu ju li ye." this song, i hope theres a guy could sing with me, but... i sang it alone. ): Nevermind. I am so despo to go now. Yes, rachelthamm . -.- Iwantapuppysodeadlyyy. Forever can't. Even a hamster. Alright, got to go now. Started to be lazy. Wait eggegg story 3 to come out bah! (:

HAVEAGOODDAY~

No comments:

Post a Comment