HURRAYY! I reached 100 post. Simply this is my 100 post. Happy 100th day. :D HAHA, this is not the main main main main point ! Anwy i went to see my ancient photos that i had made, taging for friends. Oh, i miss the past. Nevermind, past is already the past isn't it? I feel like bake the hell up. I decided to bake chocochop cookies! Oh again, im damn fucking excited. But no ingredient. Wtf. I asked my mummy to help me buy, she say if i want bake , buy my own. Oh gosh, im lazy to buy. Argh , so what now. I promised DENISENGAM that tuesday, the cookies will be arrive.. But, i hope it can. If not my head will be chopped off. x,x Yes jokes. I find out these days i like to bake cookies than cupcakes. :X I find cupcakes so troublesome.. Have to whipped the cream out. And when i bring to school, the cream will be mesh. D:< Thats why cookies best uh. Right? :D
Im real bored. Blog to entertain myself? Oh ya, ystdy night, i watched a show called " Mei Le JiaYou." Thats in chinese, if i not wrong the english is called : "Love Keeps going." Nice show anyway. There's the picture of it. (:
Fucking nice show. Must watch ! (: Racheltham recommend one sure nice. ^^ Joking, nice joke isn't it? -.-
HAVEAGOODDAY~

No comments:
Post a Comment