HAVEAGOODDAY~
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Daily life 6-Rott @ home.
-Hey , im back. (: I woke up @ 2pm this morning. And was NOT awesome.. My eyes were tired .. Yawn~ Tommorow there's training. Happy or not. But i think its a yes. Becos, not so bored at home. Right? You only can say yes. :b I can't wait for Monday picnic! It would be awesomeeeeeeee and fun. YIPEEE. HURRAY! Im mad and was going to drive the party on! Sucha thing? No? Nevermind. --| Im hot, althought the fan is working. Hm? Yes one more thing, next time when i going out, i will not let my fringe down, fucking cui. I HATE THAT SALON MUCH. -.- It is so sucky, and and and , i have to pin my fringe up everytime when im out. Wtf. Angry die. Isn't it? I still have the voucher. zzz, i will just tear it and throw it away. My fringe is gone, my beautiful fringe. I should not even step in the bloooody shop . :x opps. Chilling. Who will not be angry sia. My facebook is dying. No notif. Wtf. Nevermind. Spam me if you can hor. (Y) Joking thankyou. I want loves, more loves and loves. I want to go back to the past on a sudden. I miss the past, every of them. ): Sad and tears. Joking -.- Nothing to add on. Salt and pepper? xD Bye,
HAVEAGOODDAY~
HAVEAGOODDAY~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment