Monday, June 6, 2011

Singlish.

Todae hor, i veri tired sia. I wake up at 12 liddat. Idk wat to do next leh. Watch tv? Wah sian ar! Srsly, i feel lyk gg out leh. Hahs, where btr, aiyo , long time nvr go out wit my fwens liao. LOL! Is lyk wth norh. Walao wey! At home jux maple maple n maple~ U knoe i feel lyk baking anot sia? I oso wan 2 buy alot of thingys! Tmr got cca neh, mux wake up earli agn niao. Sian rite!?? Is lyk ttm lah! Aiya, i oso nth 2 sae de hor, baibai. i lurvezxc u hor!
I will misszxc u manimani one!

Alright, saw this short description/post? Yes, all the short forms and singlish pop out like so many! Some of the short form was like, -.- I used some of them last time. What i hate about some shortform is where they are no sense. Nevermind, i mean, example, the word : "Many" . Why must some people wrote it as "mani"? Or lets say, the word : "Say" , why some people wrote it as "sae" . The number of letter is still the same, is that shortform? Or, you know, if the word like : Nevermind = Nvm , Tommorrow=Tml, tmr , tmrw , then its okay.
Not like, : Early = earli , Love= lurve , Today=todae. Examples. There's more. Its like so, meaningless?
Okay? Seriously luh hor? Thats really, weird bah. The lanaguage above is when i m in primary, i used them. When i see back my primary school blog, i can laugh. HAHAHAHA. Really damn cute and so kiddish. No wonder i english fail. -.- Yes. Thats about today's post. Okay, seeyouguysagaintml.

HAVEASINGLISHDAYWITHYOURSELF -.-
Wtf.

1 comment:

  1. I keep on laughing when Im reading the short post above. Haha! :D

    ReplyDelete