Lets talk about today. Went to see my tution teacher today to know more about him lah. I will start my tution soon. I guess he is a good tutor, can see. If you want to, you can ask me. (: Lets work hard for maths together. ^^ Em of cos, the main point is not that luh as i always said, this time i won't talk CRAPS anymore . :D *PROMISED*
Life, what is life, life is : eat, sleep, play, school, work ? Simple ? But its bored and abit* lifeless right? Yes, im one of them. My life now, eat, sleep, maple. Eat , sleep, maple. Again, eat, sleep , maple. Now add one more, thats tution. (: Wish to go out more. I want to be more alive, but how? Do you people realised life is just like a cycle? It repeats the same thing over and over again. Bored bored bored. So, im just here to say, make yourself more alive and more LIFE. Sorry, its a craps. :X And, suggest me what to do during June! Alright, offing my comp. Anyw, my maple going to be lvl 51 . Lvl 50 already. YAY! Hurray! Not other meaning like showing off or whatever shitties. Is just random ... First time in my life lvl 50 plus. I always stuck at 39. Becos im a noob ^^ OKAY, buhhhhbyeeeeeeee! :D
CHUAHUIXUAN still havent give me chocolate. -,- FUCKING LONG ALREADY!
HAVEAALIVEDAY~

No comments:
Post a Comment