Monday, June 27, 2011

Im a math tutor!!

Hehe, look at the title people ! IM A MATH TUTOR! CHUAHUIXUAN & LOISCHAN, came to my house. Basically, Huixuan wants me to teach her math, i mean the question. I explain, to her, and even scolded her :b But, her laughter irritated me alot. I swear , truth. But she understand what m i teaching! WHOOHOOO. What a great tutor im. But guess what, i teach her, until, i got a headache, damn pain. Wtf, regretted sometimes. We did camwhore anyway. Lazy see the pictures, just leave, sigh. . .

Act cute pose first. ^^v

Cramped pose. :l

Twist, blur effect.

3,2,1 random pose!


Some effect i love the most.

We are old !

I going to kiap kiap you, this is fcking retarded. -.-


Twist tgt, loves.

HAHA, middle man. 

Me and Lois's innocent face, huixuan started to laugh out fo a sudden..

I trying to act an alien, becos of the effect. But FAIL.
 
Fake heart! HAHA, meaning i sitting at the very front, xuan sitting at the very back, then fake a heart, by using comp la. Special anot ! :B

 Eww. i suddenly pop out.
Paaaaaa! My hand so strong ! :b

Xuan was talking to her motherly mom.

Wth.

I was giving suspicious face of xuan doing her maths, get what i mean?

We're so sweeeet. Dont jealous!

I making the fish face again, but not so funny alrd. :x

Last picture with Lois!

RANDOM!

HAHAHA.

We was laughing at something, then i accidentally press the shoot button. Oh wtf. 

BOOHOO!

My cat style! Meow.

My bird style.... HAHA.

Okay, we took all these picture becos we are random... And, just having fun. (: So em. Keep your dirty comments by yourself. :D Anyway, so treasure your friendship, do more and more stuffs to pull your friendship close, becos, it is just important la. Like examples, talking pictures is also a form of memories. :DD Hey truth you know!? Oh ya. GTG. I love :

       LOISCHAN  
                     HUIXUANCHUA 
                                       JIAMEING 

Like forever. And you also can heart to heart talk with your friends you know, to know all the problems you have with your friendship. It will be stronger, really, simply true! Try it out, just find a day, sit tgt, and shooot all you want. Then you can try to change, but hard...... Nevermind...

Tyvmuch `

No comments:

Post a Comment