Sunday, June 5, 2011

Why I love ice cream~


(Wet hair, no dirty comments. TYVERYMUCH~ )

Ice cream~ Yes i know. Why i love ice cream arh? Okay, simply becos it is soo cooling, icy and delicious! It is normal for kids to say, " Mummy wo yao icecream." Alright, kids loves icecream, so do i. Im one of them :B There's severals of flavours, tasty! My love for ice cream will never change. I love Haagen Dazs Icecream. \m/ Seriously :b Actually, no matter what brand, just it is ice cream, I LIKE! (Y) Even the 70 cent Mac Vanilla Cone ice cream okay? They just rocks. No offence, i am irritated by people who say they hate ice cream, they don't like ice cream... I just have the feeling that, they was just you know, just words... NO OFFENCE, once again. Becos, there was once my friend said they dont eat ice cream. That was like, impossible? Until now, my mom dont allow me to eat ice cream often. OYFG? --> Ohyourfuckgod. -,- Unhealthy, but whats to make up an ice cream!? Ofcos, "milk". Milk is healthy like they always said. I dontknow what are they up to.

Anyway, i heard about this before, the harder the ice cream is, the better it is. Guess why? Becos, there will be not much air in it. (: Okay, i sounds so pro likethat -.- You know that kind of scoop icecream, try to buy that type abit hard one. Becos if it is soft, there's alot of air inside, thats why. So are we gonna eat air? It will cause your stomache to have air, obviously, and may lead to, stomachache... You guys love icecream? Especially hot weather like now. Argh. Anyw, Cornetto not bad, Moo ice cream also not bad.

I HATE MINI CORNETTO ! It is like, so small, one bite in your mouth. I think i at least have to eat 10 at a time. Really! So mini. -.- Normal size one still okay. Mini one is just cute, for babies! 3 year old kid. Em, serious.

Fucking small i tell you. No joke once again. HAHA.

For goodness sake, there's so much to talk about icecream. x,x Its like, so exciting? NO. I just love to eat.
To : Ice cream lovers ,
Thats great that you love icecream too . I will treat you one day.  (: Yes, wait long...
Oh, im being so lame.... Yes. I going off now. Going to my lalaland. I will dream of you guys tonight. <3

HAVEANICECREAMTODAY~

No comments:

Post a Comment