Once again, a hi. Im here to say, about upcoming picnic. (: Abit despo, becos we are going to picnic! I nv really gone to picnic before, becos whenever we plan to picnic, we will NOT. This time is pure picnic, nv lie again. Promised. Pictures gonna spammed on that day. WHOOOLALA~ Im damn seriously bored. I realised my right eye like..... becoming lazier. Don't tell me i have lazy eye? I don'twanna use a cotton or something to cover one of my eyes.. So really retarded, truth. I kept using my left eyes to see things, of cos not closing my right eye and see things la, is, the force of my eye power... Nevermind, i don't think you will ever got what i mean. Blink blink. Ohyourgosh, my eyes are tired now. Okay, the topic is like from picnic became about my eyes. Lets get back to the topic..
What is actually picnic? This is what i think :
-With foods like sandwiches, cookies, chips, drinks. Actually any food. x,x
-With a map on the grassland.
Oh only these 2 points. I realised. So in my opinion, picnic is just, foods and map? Thats quite true right? HAHA. Another way round, lunch on the grass. x,x Isn't that sounds so wrong? A cow eating grass? Ew. MUAHAHA. So funnny, is okay. Cow isn't that bad uh. :x Can produce cow milk.. Oh , stop about cows or grass. Any special food to bring for picnic? Except for sandwiches, cookie, crackers, sushi and fruits? Maybe rice and noodles. Oh goodness. Lunch right? Okay, picnic is such a normal thing for people to do, and im here talking about it. -,- Regretted. I didn't picnic before, so forgive me. The most, for the word picnic @ my world, is indooor. -.- Its not coool at all, becos, it is just NOT picnic. Okay, i repeated it. Bleahs, lala. Gonna end this. (:
HAVEAGOOOOOOODDAY~ love.
No comments:
Post a Comment