Monday, June 13, 2011

Daily life 4- to Far east !

Hey people. I went to far east with Jiamei, Huixuan and Lois ! They all was suuper extraaa sweeet! I swearr okay? Got one part super funny, i got hipcup, they keep trying to scared me to make the hipcup away, but, they failed to do so. Argh. Pictures of us today~


 My lunch !



Yes retarded. Shut up and no dirty comments. -.-


Shopping time~

Me and Jiamei.

Me and Huixuan.

Resting time~








After my haircut -.- 

Yes, cui, do you think i want? It will grow.




LOL. We went to cut our fringes. Only Jiamei dint cut. Lois been forced to cut. And my dear Lois end up to be, TADAAAA :


CHIO AND CUTE? Have the korea face already. Special bangs, if it is abit more longer, it would be perfect. She was damn happy you know? Loves. If you dont like, also no need your dirtry comments.

Overall it was fun! I have bought one dontknow what kind of material de tank top, and a high waist short. In a set. $12.90. Cheap? (: GSS. Great Singapore Sales. No, im joking. I want a palariod anyway! Hope got discount. :B Loves and more.

Pictures credit to: HUIXUAN.

HAVEAGOODDAY~

No comments:

Post a Comment