HAHAHA. I realised everyone did scold people "Go and die" before right. Dont deny uh people. I always said that, yes i admit. HEHE. My mom will actually scold me when she heard i said that, becos its not a very good thing to say it. Sometimes you playplay la, but it is still look like cursing. Isn't it. Tell people go and die. I dont like people call me and go and die. But i like to say often. So used to it. Hope the the person i said to wont actually die. Later, i will be in a great guilty, serious man.
Thats why uh. Try to say lesser . Its better to stop saying. But to me, i can't be. -.- Why some people, never, update blog one uh? Everytime pass by is the same post. HAAHA. Im a stalker. BOOHOOOO! :x My aunt and my cousin came to my house. YAYYYYYY! Next time, my house wont be so silent already uh. :D But, not forever. --| Formspring me okay! Seeyal ! (:
`rachelthammmmmmmm. (Changed style)
No comments:
Post a Comment