Thursday, May 5, 2011

EXAMS!

 (Oh my face look weird.)


Oh dear, there's still a period of time for the exams to end. Tommorow's paper was maths paper 1 and LIT. Will I pass? Will I?I want to say, I will. But will it happen? Hmm, yes bah. Keep revising and revising later. Coping with studies is tough, really really really hard. Don't you think so? It is stress ! I hope i won't fail badly, because, i want what my parents expected. Their expectation is not that high lah. English B , Maths B , all B except chinese A already very good. About 60 marks. Not like other parents, must all As or must all get 90 and above. That kind of parents only make their own child very stress until they get mad without knowing. Then get depression, they still haven notice, until it get more worst then regret. HATE this kind of parents. Then tell them all they done was good for them....Idiotic right?

Anyway, in class, i was fucking tired after i done my paper, i will fall asleep, really slept. I slept 5 mins, when i wake up, i felt that i had slept for 30 mins. I dreamt of different type of dream yeah. Alot! Haha, funny? No.. -.- Bytheway, after i came back from HongKong, my idiot ulcer was gone! But, another baby ulcer pop up ! WTF, fuck the ulcer luh. Its so tiny, but, you know it is really damn pain? Ohyourfuck ! ): Put salt again, pain again. So on and on and on.. Bored life still goes on...

This is for you readers :
If you had exams tommorow or upcoming or going end or whatever, good luck. All the best. (:

This is for my friends:
Heyhey, good luck for the exams okay? You all can do it one. Jiayouu, get high high score! Wish you guys gooood luck! ALL THE BEST! :DDD

HAVEAGOODDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment