Heyheyhey, i had not been posting for days. If im not wrong. Basically, today is TUE right, i have my netball training. I have nothing to say about, so lets talk about what we do for training, At first, we had to run 10 rounds around the schoool . Whats wrong with me is, there's been about a month that I had not go for training as exams is going on. My body ache die. No joke, serious. And I do passes with Vanessa, I can't catch the ball properly, it was like, so bloody cui. Throw okayokay eryi. Hmmmm, oh ya, i forgot about this, today morning we had the workshop, we had done alot of things, like air walk or sort of stuffs, what is air walk, air walk is there must be a team and 6 people at a time, exclude the one who need to air walk. 2 by 2 hold a wooden stick... The one who needs to air walk had to step on the wooden thing and keep on walking, then the wooden thingy that have been step have to move to the front and continue. Yeah, I think you dont get what i mean, by nevermind. After that we had class photo session. WOW, it was AWESOMEEEE!
And of cause back to the CCA training topic, we also had CCA photo taking seesion @ 4 plus. Argh, what i not happy is because im short and i had to stand infront, and i can't talk with people. But nevermind, HAHA. In the end , im not siting at the front roll because im sec 2 -.- Alright, we played street netball and full court once, and we were darn darn darn HOT ! Anyway , i got my netball Tshirt today! ><" Awww, so nice anyway. I like but its made of cotton, and i thot it was dry fit. Is okay, i still like it!!(y) The uncle cheat $ la. HAHA. I dontknow. After training went Mac with Akansha, Jiamei, Sarah and Xinzhu. (: Eat FRIES! HOHOHO. Im ending here, lets wait for our class/CCA photo . EOY then get i think. Neverminds, wait.
HAVEAGOODDAY~
No comments:
Post a Comment