Hello people! How are you? (: What i want to say about today is explaining why i can't cope with realationship. I will start without talking much.
- My freedom fly~
- STRESSSS!
- Iam still young.
- I can't cope my studies and r/s together.
- I have to miss him everyday.
- Tiring.
- When its time to break, it hurts lots.
- Endless arguments will start.
Okay, this is a feel points mostly people will have. Right? So , sometimes i still prefer single. Having a relationship does not only giving you negative thoughts, there's still good point like, you will have a sense of secure, you wont be alone, you have someone to love. So on right?But single life is totally different. Can flirt all you one ^^ all etc... Haha, example lah. I have nothing to add on. And im boreeeeeeeed ttm so i post this thing up. (: Happy reading .
HAVEA
GOODDAY~
No comments:
Post a Comment